Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Caramel Apple Dip

 I was at an open-house recently where a huge smorgasbord of appetizers waited to tempt us.  I indulged, mostly in the caramel apple dip.  And then I asked my niece for the recipe.  And now I'm passing it along to you.  Just because. I know you will like it too!



  • 1 - 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup caramel topping (small jar sundae topping)
  • 1 package Skor bits (or chopped Skor bars) 
  • 4-6 apples (Granny Smith or your favorite)
  1. Mix cream cheese and brown sugar until blended.
  2. Spread in pie plate or large glass serving plate.
  3. Chill for one hour.
  4. Spread caramel topping over cream cheese mixture.
  5. Sprinkle with Skor bits...sparingly or use the entire package! 
  6. Slice apples and arrange around dip.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear your comments on the dishes you try.