- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix crumbs, sugar and butter. Press on bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- 1 pkg. large marshmallows (250 gr /10 oz)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2-3 cups sliced peaches (fresh)
- Place milk and marshmallows in a large casserole. Cover.
- Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, until mixture can be easily stirred smooth.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 30 minutes...or in a pan of ice-water, until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Whip cream...and fold into chilled mallow mixture.
- Gently fold in peach slices.
- Pour into crust and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Call it a pie...or call it a birthday cake...and enjoy!