- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 medium bananas
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 square semi-sweet melted chocolate, melted (optional)
- whipped cream or premium ice-cream
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add sugar, cook until melted stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low. Gradually stir in sour cream...cook 1 minute stirring occasionally.
- Cut bananas in half lengthwise; cut each piece crosswise in half. Place banana slices, cut sides down, in skillet. Cook 1 minute or until bananas are softened, basting occasionally with the sauce in bottom of skillet.
- Spoon bananas evenly into four dessert dishes. Top with sauce. Sprinkle with peanuts. Top with a dollop of whipped cream...or a scoop of premium vanilla ice-cream. Drizzle with chocolate...if desired.
Note: To melt chocolate, microwave 1 unwrapped square chocolate in microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM for 2 minutes...stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.