- 1 bag peanut butter chips
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 cups mini-pretzels, somewhat crushed
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir until smooth. (Continue to heat in microwave for 20 seconds at a time, if necessary.)
Add peanuts and pretzel pieces. Stir to coat evenly.
Spread on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Remove from the refrigerator and break the sheet of candy bite-sized pieces.
Place in a large container with a tightly fitting lid and store in the refrigerator until needed.