- baby spinach leaves
- sliced red onion, coarsely chopped
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- cauliflower, cut into teeny pieces(optional)
- 2 strips bacon per serving, fried crisp and crumbled
- 1 hard boiled egg per serving, sliced
- shredded mozzarella or Swiss cheese
- Arrange spinach on serving plate.
- Add desired toppings and top with shredded cheese.
- Drizzle dressing (recipe below) over salad and serve with additional dressing on the side.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix with immersion blender until smooth.