- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 5-6 cups rice cereal
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup Nutella
- Heat marshmallows, butter and Nutella in glass bowl in microwave. Stir every thirty seconds until smooth.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over rice cereal. Stir to coat evenly.
- Press mixture into a greases 9" X 13" pan.
- For topping, combine ingredients in a glass bowl and microwave on high, stirring every 15-30 seconds until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Spread over pan of rice krispee treats.
- Chill for an hour before cutting into squares.