- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Smarties or M and M's to decorate
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a 14-inch round pizza pan with a circle of parchment.
- Cream butter and sugar with mixer until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt together. Mix until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Put the dough into the pizza pan and press it into a circle...leaving a generous 1 inch gap around the rim.
- Press smarties into the top...as desired.
- Bake on center rack for 20 minutes or until cookie is golden and set.